Justin C. Walker on Mon, 10 Nov 2003 04:44:23 +0100

gp2c

Hi,

I have downloaded gp2c 0.0.2(pl6) and am trying to build it on Mac OS X 10.3. I get this strange output from 'configure':

checking for PARI source tree... found in ./pari
checking for PARI version... 2.2.7 (development)
checking for PARI architecture... darwin-ppc
configure: error: No configuration info found for PARI in pari/Odarwin-ppc/dft.Config.in. Please run PARI Configure with the options you used to build it. Sorry for any inconvenience.

It's strange, in that 'pari' (built from CVS just now; v1.854) built without a problem, but the file in question (dft.Config.in) does not seem to be around. Is this just a version mismatch?

FWIW, I followed the 'tutorial' steps for installing gp2c.

Thanks,

Regards,

Justin

--
Justin C. Walker, Curmudgeon-At-Large  *
Institute for General Semantics        |   If you're not confused,