Bill Allombert on Wed, 05 Nov 2003 09:46:24 +0100

Japanese and spanish start page

Dear PARI-dev,

I have added Japanese and Spanish translation of the
intro page of

Those translation have not been reviewed as much as the
others, and I tweaked them to fit in the html page, so
if you are a Japanese or Spanish speaker, please check
them for correctness.

If your browser is configured to select your native
tongue automatically (see e.g.
for how to do that), you should get the translated page
automatically, else you can go to
, where XX is the code of your tongue (es for spanish,
ja for japanese).