Karim BELABAS on Wed, 11 Dec 2002 00:01:33 +0100 (MET)

Configure

Hi,

  following Bill's (many) requests, I have broken up Configure into many
smaller files (config/get_*). Please check that nothing is broken on your
configuration. In particular, I had to fiddle around with the search for
gnuplot library and OS/2 configuration (in order to put the configuration
checks where they belonged). [ Ilya ? ]

I chose to leave the interactive parts ($fastread != yes) in the middle of
the scripts.

Now, it remains to clean that up. E.g DYNLIBS, DYNFLAGS, DYNRELOC are defined
for the sole purpose of libpari.dll on Cygwin, which never worked ( I think I
went as far as to make it compile, but gp-dyn crashed on startup [gp-sta is
alright] ).

I _think_ the most obvious kludges are gone, but some may remain. Possibly
some files should be broken further.

Cheers,

    Karim.
--
Karim Belabas                    Tel: (+33) (0)1 69 15 57 48
Dép. de Mathématiques, Bât. 425  Fax: (+33) (0)1 69 15 60 19