Justin C. Walker on Tue, 3 Dec 2002 15:08:44 -0800

Re: --host in Configure

On Tuesday, December 3, 2002, at 02:59 PM, Karim BELABAS wrote:

On Tue, 3 Dec 2002, Justin C. Walker wrote:
Nice work, Bill!  That did it...
[...]
Everything seems to work, after installation, so I'm a happy camper.

Does this mean that

  install(addii,GG); addii(1,2)

works on MacOS X now ?

By 'everything', I meant that everything I was expecting to work, did. I wasn't expecting 'install()' to work, and hadn't tried it.

When I try this, I get the usual message (not yet available). I think I need dlcompat for this (a library for Mac OS X that mimics 'libdl' on other systems), which I don't have. I'll try installing that library (using Fink) and see what transpires....

Configure doesn't find 'dlopen()'. I'll try some hacking and let you know.

Regards,

Justin

--
Justin C. Walker, Curmudgeon-At-Large  *
Institute for General Semantics        |    Men are from Earth.