Olivier Ramare on Wed, 03 Jul 2002 10:09:25 +0000

[gpdoc] Setting the frame ...

Dear all,

  This is about documentation.
Aim of this mail: setting the aims of a documentation project!
So what should be added/done ?
  -- examples,
  -- expanding existing description,
  -- version number to explanations,
  -- sometimes a part dedicated to the algorithm used
     with references. That's a hard one.
  -- specific to the html doc of Skoruppa: adding cross-references.
  -- when we'll be old, we'll even write it in different languages ...

Anything I missed ? Or did [already] wrong ?
Please introduce "[gpdoc]" as the first word
on the subject line.

  Best !
  Amities,
           Olivier