Iwao KIMURA on Sat, 12 Jan 2002 00:49:56 +0900 (JST)

flisseq() and filtre()

Hi all,

I am now trying to write a C program, using pari library, evaluating
some gp-expressions written on a file. These gp-expressions contain some
comments, spaces, line breaks and line-continuation `\', like

My program reads whole of the file, constructs single string by
appending all of lines, and evaluates the string by passing it to

But the program stops with message `unexpected character...' and
displays line-continuation `\' as unexpected ones.

I think flisseq() (more precisely, filtre()) should filter out
`\'. Or, is there any better way to do what I want to do?

	;#	Iwao KIMURA			;#
	;#	Faculty. Math, Dept. of Sciece	;#
	;#	Toyama University		;#