Cherry Kearton on Thu, 13 Sep 2001 11:28:05 +0100

Re D-001182: GUI for PARI

Thanks to Bill Allombert and Kevin Buzzard for their replies.  I am
thinking of a GUI for Linux, using the KDE or Gnome desktop.  I have in
mind an application containing a window into which one can type an
irreducible polynomial and then click on a button which does the
equivalent of running, say, bnfinit, and then displays the results in
various windows, i.e. class number, class group, ring of integers, etc.
If the results could be displayed in standard mathematical notation, so
much the better.

Cherry Kearton
begin:vcard
n:Kearton;Cherry
tel;fax:0191 374 7388
tel;work:0191 374 2380
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
url:http://www.maths.dur.ac.uk/~dma0ck/home.html
org:University of Durham;Department of Mathematics
adr:;;South Road;Durham;;DH1 3LE;England.
version:2.1
email;internet:Cherry.Kearton@durham.ac.uk
title:Reader in Pure Mathematics
x-mozilla-cpt:;-17640