Cherry Kearton on Wed, 12 Sep 2001 09:55:26 +0100

GUI for PARI

I would very much like to have a GUI for PARI, as I do not use it
sufficiently often to learn (or remember) the commands, nor how to
interprete the answer.  Presumably there are other people like me in
that respect.  Does anyone know of such a GUI, or would anyone be
interested in helping develop one?  I am thinking of the sort of thing
that KDE or Gnome provide, which can be developed using KDevelop or
Glade.  These tools provide boxes and buttons very easily, but writing
the code to interact with PARI is beyond me.

If you are interested, I would very much like to hear from you.

Cherry Kearton
begin:vcard
n:Kearton;Cherry
tel;fax:0191 374 7388
tel;work:0191 374 2380
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
url:http://www.maths.dur.ac.uk/~dma0ck/home.html
org:University of Durham;Department of Mathematics
adr:;;South Road;Durham;;DH1 3LE;England.
version:2.1
email;internet:Cherry.Kearton@durham.ac.uk
title:Reader in Pure Mathematics
x-mozilla-cpt:;-17640